Local Licensing Authority
- 5:30 p.m.
- First Wednesday of each month
- George Di Ciero City and County Building
Broomfield Council Chambers
1 DesCombes Drive
Broomfield, CO 80020
- Presentation documents are requested to be submitted by completing the Electronic Media Submission form and written comments are requested to be submitted by email email@example.com by 5pm the day prior to the meeting.
- Remote Meeting Information:
- Join the meeting: https://broomfield.zoom.us/j/97434813254
- Join by phone, dial 877.853.5247 (Toll Free) or 888.788.0099 (Toll Free), Webinar ID: 974 3481 3254
- Presented live at https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBroomfieldChannel/live
- October 7, 2020 - CANCELLED
- November 4, 2020 - REMOTE
- December 2, 2020
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Three citizen members serving four-year terms, two Councilmembers, one Councilmember alternate serving a two-year term, and one citizen alternate member serving a two-year term.
Board Member Policy
|Member Name||Term Expires March 31|
|Gary Berlin, Chair||2024|
| Jacob Starkovich, Vice Chair
|James Marsh-Holschen (Alternate)||2022|
|Kim Groom (Councilmember)||2021|
|Stan Jezierski (Alternate Councilmember)||2021|
The Licensing Authority shall have and is vested with the authority to grant or to refuse for cause licenses for the sale at retail of malt, vinous or spirituous liquors or fermented malt beverages; to conduct investigations; and to suspend or revoke such licenses for cause. The Authority hears appeals related to denial or revocation of solicitor licenses, ambulance licenses, short-term rental licenses, and food establishment licenses.
Rules of Procedure
For Broomfield Local Licensing Authority rules of procedure, click here.
Samantha Monroe, Deputy City Clerk
Any interested citizen is invited to attend meetings. Applications for open positions are available in January of each year.