Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee (OSTAC)
- Date: the fourth Thursday of each month
- Time: 6 - 9 p.m.
Eisenhower Room at the Broomfield Library (second floor)
3 Community Park Rd, Broomfield, CO 80020, USA
- Please note: meeting locations, dates and times are subject to change.
June 23, 2022
Meeting location: Eisenhower Room at the Broomfield Library
The public is welcome to attend. View the OSTAC Meeting Process and Norms.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Meeting Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
Boards and Commissions Member Conduct Policy
Seven members, one alternate member, one youth member, one youth alternate member, one ex-officio City Council member and one alternate ex-officio City Council member.
Michael McLane (Chair)
Renae Stavros (Vice-Chair)
Teng Keng Vang
Dave Holmstrom (Alternate)
Councilmember Todd Cohen
Mayor Pro Tem Stan Jezierski
Vacant (Youth Member)
Vacant (Youth Member Alternate)
|| Term Expiration:
The Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee
- The acquisition of open space parcels
- The location, type, and timing of trail segments and crossings
- A long-range plan for open space use and management
- Guiding Open Space and Trails Plans and Policies
Visit Broomfield.org/OpenSpace to learn more about the OST department.