Special Events Permit

Broomfield Municipal Code - Sections 5-28-160 and 5-32-160
Colorado Revised Statute - Article 48, Title 12

Listed below is the state link to form DR 8439 - Application for a Special Event Liquor License. The Application Information and Checklist form has a list of required supporting documents, which need to be submitted with the application. In addition, a Control Plan, explaining where the alcohol will be stored and served and how the area will be controlled to assure that no one under the age of 21 is served, will also need to be presented. The completed application and supporting documents must be submitted to the City Clerk’s office at least 45 days prior to the event. A notice, which is provided by the City Clerk’s office, needs to be posted for 10 days on the premises. The notice must be posted at a location that is prominently visible to the public. If no objections are received before the protest deadline, the application will then be processed.

Special Events Application - DR 8439

Fees for a Special Events Permit

Payable to
CITY & COUNTY OF BROOMFIELD: $100.00 / application $100.00 / application

If you have any questions on the process, or need further information regarding a Special Events Permit, please call the City Clerk's office at 303.438.6332.