Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee (OSTAC)
- Date: the fourth Thursday of each month
- Time: 6 - 9 p.m.
George Di Ciero City and County Building
1 DesCombes Dr., Broomfield, CO 80020
- Please note: meeting locations, dates and times are subject to change.
The April 23, 2020 meeting has been canceled.
The public is welcome to attend. View the OSTAC Meeting Process and Norms.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Meeting Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
There are seven at-large, City Council-appointed Broomfield residents with four-year overlapping terms, one ex-officio City Council member and one alternate ex-officio. Openings are advertised each year, followed by City Council interviews. Terms start in April. Current members are:
Ray Churgovich (Vice-Chair)
Patrick Tennyson (Chair)
Councilmember Stan Jezierski
Councilmember Liz Law-Evans
|| Term Expiration:
The Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee
- The acquisition of open space parcels
- The location, type, and timing of trail segments and crossings
- A long-range plan for open space use and management
- Guiding Open Space and Trails Plans and Policies
Visit Broomfield.org/OpenSpace to learn more about the OST department.