Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee (OSTAC)
- Date: the fourth Thursday of each month
- Time: 6 - 9 p.m.
George Di Ciero City and County Building
1 DesCombes Dr., Broomfield, CO 80020
- Please note: meeting locations, dates and times are subject to change.
April 22, 2021
The public is welcome to attend. View the OSTAC Meeting Process and Norms.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Meeting Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes | View Archives
Boards and Commissions Member Conduct Policy
Seven members, one alternate member, one youth member, one youth alternate member, one ex-officio City Council member and one alternate ex-officio City Council member.
Ray Churgovich (Vice-Chair)
Terra Lenihan (Chair)
Renae Stavros (Alternate)
Ryan Gelston (Youth Member)
Nathan Kral (Youth Member Alternate)
Councilmember Stan Jezierski
Councilmember Liz Law-Evans
|| Term Expiration:
The Open Space and Trails Advisory Committee
- The acquisition of open space parcels
- The location, type, and timing of trail segments and crossings
- A long-range plan for open space use and management
- Guiding Open Space and Trails Plans and Policies
Visit Broomfield.org/OpenSpace to learn more about the OST department.