Free COVID-19 testing is available for those experiencing symptoms. If you are experiencing symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19, get a test and follow quarantine guidance to avoid infecting others.
How can you get tested?
- At one of the 80+ FREE testing sites in Colorado. View local sites at Broomfield.org/COVIDTesting
- Many residents who qualify through their employer may be able to get at home testing kits through the Binax At-Home at home rapid COVID-19 testing program, which is a partnership between the Colorado Department of Health and Environment, Amazon, and eMed. Qualifying employee groups include, but are not limited to:
- food services workers
- retail workers
- hotel and other hospitality employees
- events industry employees and event attendees
- delivery and truck rivers from all industries (including DoorDash, UberEats, Amazon, etc.)
- movie theater employees,
- bank employees
- gym employees
- real estate agents and other staff
- construction workers and trades people
- general maintenance staff (cleaners, building maintenance, plumbers, electricians, and other tradespeople)
- grocery store workers
- energy and utility workers
- security workers for all industries
Why Get tested?
Although the COVID-19 Vaccine is now available to all Coloradans, not all Coloradans have been able to get vaccinated yet, and some are not currently eligible due to age or pre-existing medical conditions. Getting tested is one part of slowing the spread of COVID-19.
When Should I Get Tested?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or a known exposure to someone who is positive for COVID-19, get tested. View symptoms, and important steps to follow while waiting on test results.