Join Children’s Hospital Colorado pediatric experts for a community discussion on youth mental health on Feb. 2!
Join Children’s Hospital Colorado pediatric experts for a community discussion on youth mental health. The town hall will cover ways families can build resiliency in tough times, coping mechanisms and tools for stressful situations, the impact of the pandemic on youth mental health and steps we can all take to address the mental health crisis in our community. There will also be open Q&A moderated by their new Mental Health-in-Chief Ron-Li Liaw, MD. Live interpretation will be available in Spanish.
- Moderator: Ron-Li Liaw, MD, Mental Health-in-Chief
- Heidi Baskfield, JD, Vice President of Population Health and Advocacy
- Tom Caughlan, MSW, LCSW, Manager of Clinical Social Work and Behavioral Health at Children’s Hospital Colorado – Colorado Springs
- Jenna Glover, PhD, Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychologist and Director of Psychology Training with CU Dept. of Psychiatry
- Jessica Hawks, PhD, Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychologist and Clinical Director of Outpatient Services for the Pediatric Mental Health Institute
- Live interpreters will be available in Spanish.
Zoom URL: https://childrenscolorado-org.zoom.us/j/89706381015
Zoom Password : 671750
Zoom Phone Number: 1-669-900-6833
Zoom Meeting ID Number: 89706381015
For more information or questions, please contact Jenny Hawk at email@example.com